Please Remark Your PAPER ID (Submission Number In The System) When Making Payment.
|TYPE||Registration (Amount in AUD*)|
|IEEE/ACM Student Member||295.00|
|IEEE/ACM Life Member||295.00|
|TYPE||FEE in AUD*|
|The submitted paper should be limited to 8 pages. The authors can extend a maximum of 2 pages for each paper. The limit of the short paper is 6 pages.||each extra page 100.00|
At least one author of your paper must present the paper at the conference and pay the regular registration fee (student registration does not count; membership discount does not count; at least one author must pay regular registration i.e. registration fee = 625 AUD for main conference paper; 625 AUD for workshops/special session paper. Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings.
* Proof of student status is required. We will accept one of the following types of documents:
1) Scanned copy of valid student ID card, with clearly displayed expiration date.
2) An official letter of confirmation from the student's university (or fee bill), with clearly displayed issue date and valid semester.
PAYMENT METHODS AND DETAILS
Every registrant to WI 2021 must fill out the WI_2021_Registraion_Information_Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the bank transfer confirmation.
⇒ Please remark your PAPER ID (submission number in the EasyChair System) when making payment.
⇒ The original payment receipt will be posted or emailed.
|Account Name||BIG NETWORKS PTY LTD|
|Bank Name||National Australia Bank|
|Swift Code for Bank||NATAAU3303M|
|Bank Address||566 Burke Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124, Hawthorn|
|Company Address||808/367-369 Burwood road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia|
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.